- Eligibility for membership
All graduates, post graduates and Ph.D holders who completed their course from the St-James College of pharmaceutical sciences shall be eligible for the membership of the Association.
- Cessation of Membership
Any member shall cease to be a member on the acceptance of his resignation of membership by the executive committee of the association.
- Membership register
There shall be a membership register in which the name, qualification and address of all the members of the association shall be entered.
- Rights of Members
Any member of the Association has the right
The executive committee shall be composed of the following members of the association
The chairman should be the Principal of St-James College of pharmaceutical sciences permanently.
- Vice president
- Joint secretary
- Four executive members elected by the Annual General body
The office bearers of the executive committee shall comprise the Chairman, the president, the Secretary, the Treasurer, the vice president, the joint secretary and other committee members. The office bearers and other committee members shall be elected at the Annual General Meeting.
- POWER AND FUNCTIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
The executive committee shall have general power of supervision, and conduct the overall affairs of the Association and in particular shall discharge the following duties:
- To appoint sub-committee for various activities and functions and shall express the views on behalf of the association.
- it shall oversee the financial management of the association and authorize payments as provided in these rules and bye-laws and for such activities decided by the association from time to time.
- The executive committee shall lay down procedures for the day to day functioning of the association, conduct yearly elections and exercise powers as may be conducive to the association within the framework of these rules.
- To keep proper accounts of the association and to open bank account in the name of the association in one or more banks. The account will be operated by signing the instrument by the chairman and either secretary or treasurer.
ELECTION OF OFFICE BEARERS
The General Body shall appoint all the Office Bearers and other elected members of the Board through elections, which shall be conducted as per the procedure laid down in the By-laws of the Association.
ANNUAL GENERAL BODY MEETING
Annual general body meeting shall be held every year before July to approve the annual report and annual accounts.